Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
2019-Apr-22 19:59

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

break:
Mar. 24 2019 - 7:46pm
@Den Just finished 2nd playthrough and testing session. I really like the edits I have made. Going to take another week to look over things !!
break:
Mar. 11 2019 - 7:04pm
@Den Hey, thanks for all of the support. Finished with the changes and currently playing through the game !!
break:
Feb. 25 2019 - 7:31pm
@Den Yo, finishing up the bosses and will do some more testing before the big release !!
break:
Feb. 18 2019 - 10:42pm
@Den Hey, got the main bosses edited and working on the treasure chests. Getting close to finished my edits !!
break:
Feb. 10 2019 - 9:11pm
@Den Yo, got the shops edited now and will start work on the treasure edits. I bit confused on monster chests ATM...
break:
Jan. 29 2019 - 6:56pm
@Den Hey, really making progress with my Hex-Editing. Replied to my topic...a bit stuck again
break:
Jan. 23 2019 - 11:42pm
@Den  Yo, I am really getting the hang of this HEX editing stuff !! Working on figuring out the growth rate formula !!
break:
Jan. 17 2019 - 8:31pm
@Den I am starting get more understanding about Hex editing.  Thanks for taking time out for me !

Author Topic: Split cards, divided cards  (Read 1841 times)

Den

• Global Moderator
  • Selina is my Superstar
    • View Profile
    • Amuseum
Split cards, divided cards
« on: 2013-Jun-04 00:02 »
Split cards are two cards on a normal sized cardstock. In reverse, we have Divided cards. These are split cards that are printed as full cards. They may come with a keyword called Join. When you have a join left and join right cards, you may play both of them at the same time. Put the join right card on the stack first, then the join left card on top of it.

Then we have Twin cards. Like Divided cards, which only work for instants and sorcery, Twin cards are full cards, but may be combined on the battlefield. Thus, Twin cards are permanents only. The combination cost is the total of Combine costs on both cards.

Can different types be combined?
All characteristics are combined: power, toughness, color, abilities, types, mana cost, etc.
Counts as one card when combined, i.e. for targeting, attacking, blocking, etc.
Two combined creatures can block an additional creature.

ex.

Misty Merfolk

Creature - Merfolk Wizard
: Target creature must attack or block this turn.
Combine left >
1/3

Gobbly Goblin

Creature - Goblin Berserker
First strike
< Combine right
3/1

When Misty Merfolk and Gobbly Goblin are combined, they count as a single 4/4 creature with first strike and ": Target must attack this turn", and can block up to two creatures.

Another ideas is like those 3d books. A panel divides the card and can be flipped back and forth to show the two halves.
« Last Edit: 2013-Jun-04 00:42 by Den »
Support me on Patreon

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Den

• Global Moderator
  • Selina is my Superstar
    • View Profile
    • Amuseum
Re: Split cards, divided cards
« Reply #1 on: 2017-Apr-30 11:42 »
Conjoin N - <cost> (Pay all Conjoin costs of all members: Those creatures become a single creature and has all characteristics of all members. It gets +N/+N and can block a creature for each member.)

Join two or more creatures with Conjoin together. Conjoined creatures can join with other conjoined creatures to form even bigger creatures. 

Cf. Two-headed giant of Foriys.
« Last Edit: 2017-Apr-30 12:39 by Den »

3 Guests, 1 User