Author Topic: Random Game Ideas  (Read 1315 times)

Den

• Global Moderator
  • Selina is my Superstar
    • View Profile
    • Amuseum
Random Game Ideas
« on: April 06, 2015, 10:49:00 AM »
Any game ideas (awake or dream).
Support me on Patreon

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Den

• Global Moderator
  • Selina is my Superstar
    • View Profile
    • Amuseum
Re: Random Game Ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 10:50:26 AM »
Photo Shoot (dream)
Players take pictures of each other. Full Face shots count as kill. Software analyzes shots taken if kill or not.
2 vs 2 adult + child
Cannot block face with hands or arms. penalty or warning.
Cameras on chest?
Large Open area so players can move around. many players at once.
Players sit on seats hanging from long strong cables from ceiling.

Quote from: DevsBro @ GameFaqs
Oh man this sounds really cool.

Math Pinball (dream)
Pinball where each flipper and each button has a number. to move the flippers, press two buttons that add up to the flipper's number.

Chopstick Chess (dream)
Players use chopsticks to pick up and move the pieces. where pieces drop is destination. if illegal move, undo the move and end your turn.

Quote from: Cheezmeister @ GameFaqs
Chopstick chess would be the worst video game ever. But I would totally play it IRL.

Wait. QWOPstick chess. OK, now go get rich.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 11:11:03 AM by Den »

Den

• Global Moderator
  • Selina is my Superstar
    • View Profile
    • Amuseum
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 09:00:38 PM »
Mosaic Spotlight (dream)

A large image composed of tiny, tiled images. Spotlight shines on an area. Goal: locate the image at the center of the spotlight. If wrong, next person gets a chance to guess.
Edge of spotlight fades gradually into the dark, unlit images.

(the same night after reading about mosaics in VLC.)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 09:04:46 PM by Den »

Den

• Global Moderator
  • Selina is my Superstar
    • View Profile
    • Amuseum
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 03:32:15 PM »
Time Bomb

A timer winds down. A hidden random time is chosen. You must stop the timer within 12 ticks (about 4 seconds) before the designated time. If you stop the timer too early or too late, the bomb explodes. A portion of the analog timer is colored red as a hint.

Puzzle Drop

2 panel of tiles: upper, lower. 10x6 each
2 play periods: play 1min ,  rest 30sec

Play period: player stays in lower panel. Items fall gradually starting at top of upper panel onto lower panel and fill each tile. Falling items go pass upper panel items.

Items Like guild wars 2 items: mats, bags, chests,

Player moves between tiles. Must not be buried by items. Stand above items and press key to pick up items. Must not let tiles fill up lower panel.

Lose conditions: Items fall on top of player. Any  Lower panel column  totally filled with items.

Rest period: Items don't fall in this period. Player can go to upper panel. Static bag can be opened to find new bags and Items, which appear instantly at top or lower panel. Player can pick up these Items before rest period ends. Items stay in place for play period.

Tetris Fighter

Tetris blocks fall onto a ledge and bounce to the front. You control a fighter who must attack the blocks before they hit the floor. 3D Ledge closer to player, in front of fighter.

2-way Anti-gravity Tetris

Simultaneously play 2 games of tetris: one game is regular blocks fall down, other game is blocks float up. Control both games at the same time. Press left or right, both blocks move left or right. Press down, the regular game piece falls down. Press up the anti-grav piece fly up.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 03:53:46 PM by Den »