Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
2019-Jun-18 17:36

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

break:
Mar. 24 2019 - 7:46pm
@Den Just finished 2nd playthrough and testing session. I really like the edits I have made. Going to take another week to look over things !!
break:
Mar. 11 2019 - 7:04pm
@Den Hey, thanks for all of the support. Finished with the changes and currently playing through the game !!
break:
Feb. 25 2019 - 7:31pm
@Den Yo, finishing up the bosses and will do some more testing before the big release !!
break:
Feb. 18 2019 - 10:42pm
@Den Hey, got the main bosses edited and working on the treasure chests. Getting close to finished my edits !!
break:
Feb. 10 2019 - 9:11pm
@Den Yo, got the shops edited now and will start work on the treasure edits. I bit confused on monster chests ATM...
break:
Jan. 29 2019 - 6:56pm
@Den Hey, really making progress with my Hex-Editing. Replied to my topic...a bit stuck again
break:
Jan. 23 2019 - 11:42pm
@Den  Yo, I am really getting the hang of this HEX editing stuff !! Working on figuring out the growth rate formula !!
break:
Jan. 17 2019 - 8:31pm
@Den I am starting get more understanding about Hex editing.  Thanks for taking time out for me !

Author Topic: Civilization: Information Age  (Read 706 times)

Den

• Global Moderator
  • Selina is my Superstar
    • View Profile
    • Amuseum
Civilization: Information Age
« on: 2016-Oct-15 22:38 »
Civilization: Information Age

http://www.magicmultiverse.net/cardsets/538

Features:
  • Planeswalkers are renamed Paragons.

Categories of Major parties
  • Political-Military
  • Techno-industrial
  • Media-Cultural
  • Financial-Realty
  • Religious-pyschology
Each category has one or more factions. E.g. Pol-mil can be U.S., Russia, China, etc. Religio-psy can be Christo, Islam, Buddhist, etc. Or our fictional equivalents.

Minor parties
Such as unions, netizens, rebels, terrorists, hackers, indy, etc.

Mechanics do not have direct ties to the parties. This is not a guild system. That is, there isn't like one mechanic for each party. The mechanics will be more universal or divided however they fit best. Kinda old school design.
Support me on Patreon

I saw. I conquered. I came.

11 Guests, 1 User