Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
2019-May-20 12:56

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

break:
Mar. 24 2019 - 7:46pm
@Den Just finished 2nd playthrough and testing session. I really like the edits I have made. Going to take another week to look over things !!
break:
Mar. 11 2019 - 7:04pm
@Den Hey, thanks for all of the support. Finished with the changes and currently playing through the game !!
break:
Feb. 25 2019 - 7:31pm
@Den Yo, finishing up the bosses and will do some more testing before the big release !!
break:
Feb. 18 2019 - 10:42pm
@Den Hey, got the main bosses edited and working on the treasure chests. Getting close to finished my edits !!
break:
Feb. 10 2019 - 9:11pm
@Den Yo, got the shops edited now and will start work on the treasure edits. I bit confused on monster chests ATM...
break:
Jan. 29 2019 - 6:56pm
@Den Hey, really making progress with my Hex-Editing. Replied to my topic...a bit stuck again
break:
Jan. 23 2019 - 11:42pm
@Den  Yo, I am really getting the hang of this HEX editing stuff !! Working on figuring out the growth rate formula !!
break:
Jan. 17 2019 - 8:31pm
@Den I am starting get more understanding about Hex editing.  Thanks for taking time out for me !

Author Topic: [CCG] MBS RPG CCG  (Read 154 times)

Den

• Global Moderator
  • Selina is my Superstar
    • View Profile
    • Amuseum
[CCG] MBS RPG CCG
« on: 2019-Feb-17 21:14 »
MBS RPG CCG

Summary:
Control a party of mankin, monsters, mechs, and more in 2x2 formation. Strategically attack and defend enemies by rows or columns. Disable your enemies, destroy them, and rack up points for each kill. But don’t forget to protect your own fighters, lest you be eliminated. Harness energies of the mind, body, and soul, and prudently manage your energy to deploy units, equipment, and actions.

Like Pokemon TCG meets RPG active-time combat.

Support me on Patreon

I saw. I conquered. I came.

5 Guests, 0 Users